Protecting your data is more important than ever. Our GDPR compliant, versatile, confidential paper document shredding service provides reassurance that your confidential documents are destroyed legally and ethically.
Confidential Shredding and Recycling
We have the knowledge, capability and experience to ensure the safe, secure and environmentally friendly disposal of your confidential documents and other office waste, either on-site or off-site.
- Document and data destruction
- Confidential on-site shredding
- Confidential off-site shredding
- Office recycling solutions (batteries, paper, glass, cans, plastic bottles, furniture, inkjet and toner cartridges)
- WEEE recycling
- Secure destruction of branded goods, ID cards, uniforms
- Closed loop recycling
- Recycling bins and waste containers
How does it work?
We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to stay secure. That’s why we take care of every step, from installing secure shredding receptacles in your office, through to providing an Official Certificate of Destruction confirming that your documents have been securely shredded and recycled.
At your office
- We install shredding repositories at accessible key locations around your business, enabling your staff and visitors to safely and easily dispose of documents
- We provide shredding sacks with security seals and lockable shredding bins discreetly placed within your office
- Our vetted drivers will collect your confidential documents in the sealed shredding sacks, boxes or console sacks
- Before leaving your business, the driver will provide you with the official Waste Transfer Note that confirms what we have taken away for confidential shredding. This gives you total assurance that the integrity of your confidential documents is uncompromised
- The sealed documents will be transported in our locked vehicles to the secure shredding facility for complete destruction
- On arrival at the shredding facility, your documents will immediately be processed through the powerful shredders. All shredding is carried out in accordance with DIN 32757 and EN15713 using Level 4 cross-cut machines, followed by pulping.
- On completion of destruction we complete your audit trail by providing you with an official Certificate of Destruction that confirms within 48 hours confirming that your documents have been securely shredded
- The paper after-product is sent to a UK mill to be recycled for paper manufacture.
To find out more about our confidential shredding and secure document destruction service call us on 020 8899 1100 or get in touch below.
Did you know we also offer secure document storage and management? Our off-site document storage facility is purpose-built to provide secure and confidential storage and archiving at a cost-effective rate. Learn more here >