How do you make sure that when customers want a particular product or service it’s your brand that they choose? Branded promotional products are one very simple and cost effective way to achieve this, providing opportunities to showcase your brand so that it’s always on the edge of a potential customer’s mind. From pens to USBs, umbrellas to mugs, the right promotional products can provide considerable support to your sales and marketing strategy and help to grow your business through nurtured leads.
Why do branded promotional products work?
- You can use branded products to stand out from the crowd. Opt for a bold design or a trending item (e.g. fidget spinners) and you can set your brand apart from others that are relying on the same old products and marketing ideas. Customers are more likely to be drawn to promotional products that are interesting or unusual – and more likely to remember your brand as a result.
- They genuinely generate leads. If your team is equipped with branded promotional products that they can hand out at any opportunity, from a networking event to a conference, they frequently work to generate new business. It’s simple to measure the ROI on these products in terms of leads, as you’ll be able to identify those that were funnelled in via promotional products. Plus, they really work – 85% of consumers go on to do business with the brand they have received a promotional item from.
- It’s a simple way to make your customers feel appreciated. Anything free feels like a bonus and if you’ve put time and effort into designing branded promotional products that are actually useful for your customers they will be doubly appreciative. You can use branded products to help maintain relationships with customers and stay in touch, converting them into effective ambassadors for your business.
- Promotional products have impressive reach. In fact, it may be more cost effective to invest in branded promotional products than something like TV advertising. Around two thirds of consumers pass these items on to someone else when they no longer have a use for them – most hold on to promotional products for an average of six months before doing so. The level of sustained exposure that this provides for any brand is often beyond what could be achieved by even the most ambitious marketing campaign. If you opt for branded promotional products that are useful then your items will feature in potential customers’ every day lives, whether that’s writing a note with your branded pen or enjoying a cup of tea in your branded mug. And each time they will think of your business.
- An interesting talking point. This applies particularly to branded promotional products that have a sustainability angle. Eco friendly is a huge theme today and you can start a lot of conversations with a branded product that has this ethos at heart.
If you’re looking for an innovative way to showcase your brand that has the potential for real, tangible impact, branded promotional products are a simple and cost-effective option for any business.