With the news dominated by COVID-19, I want to let you know about the procedures we have put in place at MBM Omega to ensure we are doing our utmost to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and clients.
The main actions we are taking:
- Ramping up our already robust cleaning procedures within our business and delivery vans
- Ensuring our office-based employees have ready access to items including sanitising gel, soap, paper towels, and surface cleaners
- Ensuring our drivers are being vigilant and frequently cleaning their hands, steering wheels and door handles before and after entering buildings
- As part of protecting the welfare of all our employees and clients, we are instructing anyone who reports relevant symptoms or is feeling ill, to stay at home and follow official NHS guidelines
- Cancelling non-essential face-to-face meetings
- As the situation is changing day-by-day, we are rigorously following the government guidance as it is released
Changes to our delivery procedures in relation to signing for and receiving items
In order to protect both our people and clients as much as possible as of Friday 20th March 2020, we will not be handing over our hand-held devices to clients to capture electronic signatures. Our drivers will instead log the first and last name of the person. This will apply to all deliveries that normally require a signature. This step is being taken to protect our staff and clients alike and we thank you in advance for your support in this process.
If your office building is required to close suddenly and you are expecting a delivery from us, please do get in touch to let us know so we can prevent any unnecessary journeys for our drivers.
I would like to thank you for your ongoing support and patience through these exceptional times. If you require help with any orders or would like further clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch.