We have a reputation for delivering an exceptional client experience that’s reflected in the longevity of our business relationships. Our approach combines the friendliness, expertise and positive attitude of our people with the functionality and flexibility of our systems and processes.
Supporting your business
Our client relationships are based on openness, trust, shared values and the belief that nothing is too much trouble and almost everything is possible. At the start of every new client relationship, we agree on goals, expectations and the best way to work together. Regular performance reviews are then scheduled to ensure our services continue to align with your business needs.
We offer a range of client services that can be easily tailored to fit your precise needs. All services are managed by a dedicated single point of contact, backed by an experienced Client Service Team. We work closely with you to streamline processes and minimise costs.
- Dedicated single point of contact with responsibility for managing your business
- Dedicated Client Service Team to provide additional expertise and support
- Pro-active account management to provide on-going advice and cost savings
- Flexible ordering processes – online, phone, email or fax
- Transparent pricing policy with no hidden extras or unwelcome surprises
- Effective and efficient purchasing controls and authorisation procedures
- Flexible delivery options – next day, same day, emergency or to suit
- Tailored delivery solutions incorporating multiple drop-off locations
- Tailored invoicing options – consolidated monthly bills with cost centre analysis or per transaction by delivery or order number
- Tailored management reporting to assist with cost control showing core and non-core products by department, cost centre or individual
- Regular performance reviews that analyse cost centres, assess ongoing savings forecasts and offer advice on product selection, environmental issues and waste management
- Green Audit – a free, no obligation review of core products and assessment of environmentally friendly product alternatives