Christmas is in full swing in the high street and many people have already made personal plans for the festive season. However, in busy offices, plans for Christmas and the New Year are often left until the last moment. This can lead to supplier shortages, higher costs and extra work. To help with your Christmas planning here’s a quick checklist of things you can and should be starting to order:
- Diaries and planners – choice of these seasonal items becomes restricted the closer you leave it until the end of the year so save yourself a headache and order now.
- The office party – the best dates and venues soon sell out, so book early. If you would like catering themed to a specific business event or office party, then our business catering service is just the job.
- Christmas trees, lights and decorations – again these require pre-planning, particularly for larger installations which may required risk assessments and even special permits. We hire or sell both real and artificial trees and indoor or outdoor decorations, with installation, service and collection included.
- Christmas cards – if you want them branded and printed with a special message then allow enough time for design, approvals and distribution. Our client service team will be pleased to provide advice.
- Christmas gifts – whether you want to order a traditional hamper, branded calendar or a bespoke Christmas gift allow enough time to order, receive and distribute the goods to your clients or employees. Don’t forget that many people start to take their Christmas break a few days before Christmas, so ideally if you are sending out gifts they need to be there by the 17th or 18th.
Finally, sit back and enjoy ….
and if you want the hassle removed from Christmas then just give us a call on 020 8899 1100 to discuss your Christmas requirements.
Diane Green, marketing manager, MBM Omega